A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Daily Bible Reflections

November 10, 2011
IN ME


“The coming of the kingdom of God cannot be observed... For behold, the kingdom of God is among you.” – Luke 17:20-21


My friend said once, “Why do we always look up when we pray? Is heaven really up there? Or is it something we’ve just
been accustomed to because of movies and books?”

This thought struck me. And I must admit, it makes a lot of sense.

When God made man, He was the only one among all creation of whom God said to be made in His image and likeness. God, being invisible, has made Himself visible through the people around us. In that sense, His kingdom is among us.

I often give people great books or cool Christian CDs or invite them to prayer gatherings. But I’ve realized that before they read, listen to or attend any of those things, they should be able to see, hear and experience God through me. George Tolentino Gabriel (george.svp@gmail.com)

REFLECTION:
Are you aware of God’s presence in the people around you?


Lord, let Your kingdom come in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive