A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Daily Bible Reflections

November 13, 2011
THE BREAKTHROUGH HURDLE

But the man who had received the one talent went off, dug a hole in the ground and hid his master’s money. – Matthew 25:18

The major breakthroughs in my life happened because I decided to break free from my comfort zones. I was a teenager when I took the challenge of giving my first talk in a prayer meeting and, through the years, eventually grew into an international conference speaker. When I decided to leave the security of a regular job to tread the unknown waters of becoming an entrepreneur, I prospered. When I took a chance on a nearly improbable scholarship, I ended up being one of this prominent school’s top scholars.
I’ve learned that:
1. God has put talents in me waiting to be discovered and unleashed.
2. Every time I took the challenge and overcame a major hurdle, my talent went up another notch higher.
3. Everything I wanted is just outside of my comfort zones.
Imagine what great tragedy it is for people who simply dig a hole, bury their talent, pass up the opportunity to break free from their comfort zones and miss out on God’s best. The “joy of the Master” is being the best that I can be, as He created me to be. Jon Escoto (faithatworkjon@gmail.com)
13
REFLECTION:
Do you have a tough hurdle now that challenges you to go beyond your comfort zone? Friend, maybe it’s time to break free towards greater heights.

Father, You desire me to prosper and grow beyond my wildest imagination. Give me the courage and the will to work hard to go beyond my comfort zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive