A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Daily Bible Reflections

November 23, 2011
HOLD ON!

“By your perseverance you will secure your lives.” – Luke 21:19

The pressure is getting heavier. Projects are not turning out as they should. Deadlines pass by unmet. The boss calls you to check the status. Operations people call to follow up. Team performance leaves much to be desired.
These are the situations when I just want to say, “Enough is enough!” When I feel like packing up and going home.
As a worker in a foreign land, I face many challenges. So I’d call my wife back in Manila to intercede. And she’d pray and give me bible promises that strengthen me to go on
“Fear not, I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you” (Isaiah 41:10).
“I have the strength for everything through him who empowers me” (Philippians 4:13).
And because of these powerful messages from the Lord, I am able to patiently endure and carry on. I remind myself, “Quitting is not an option!”
I persevere in my work, constantly asking the Lord for help and guidance. And yes, each day the Lord unfolds a blessing, a victory in my workplace! Danny Tariman (danny@dtariman.com)
23
REFLECTION:
Are you on the brink of quitting? Don’t. Hang on. The Lord will give you a breakthrough!

Lord, I am sorry for the times that I have weakened in my faith. Please strengthen me to keep on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive