A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Daily Bible Reflections

November 17, 2011
A MAN FOR JESUS

“We will not obey the words of the king nor depart from our religion in the slightest degree.” – 1 Maccabees 2:22

My friend and I had just finished a morning run when a car parked beside us. A man alighted and walked towards us with a pamphlet in hand.
After brief introductions, the man handed over the pamphlet and proceeded to share his faith in Jesus. You can immediately sense that this guy was enamored with Jesus and was only too eager to let everyone know about it. He was surely persuasive, to say the least, as he invited us to attend a Bible study.
I told the guy that, like him, my friend and I have also accepted Jesus as Lord and Savior and that we were actually part of a community where we also share and learn about God’s Word. He looked surprised and pleased at the same time. After a few more exchanges, the man left.
My friend and I were encouraged by the man’s boldness. We both surmised that he may not get the same favorable response as he did from us when he speaks to other people. But we knew that it would not deter him from proclaiming the best story ever told.
Would we do the same? Erwin Roceles (erwin_roceles@yahoo.com)
17
REFLECTION:
Do you look for opportunities to share Jesus to others? Does your conduct reflect the image of Jesus?

Lord, create in me a clean heart and renew a steadfast spirit within me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive