A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

Daily Bible Reflections

July 2, 2011
MOMMY AND YANTHY MOMENTS

And his mother kept all these things in her heart. – Luke 2:51

Two years have passed since I got pregnant and left my full-time job. My son is now more than a year old, but I continue to be a stay-at-home mom.
God has given me so much reason for rejoicing in giving me this child. He has doubled my joy by enabling me to witness his milestones firsthand. Moreover, God has gifted me with many memorable moments with Yanthy.
I remember when he was just 13 months old and could barely reach our dining table. He’d rush to help me set the table by getting the placemats one by one. Then, he’d tiptoe to put the placemats on top of the table. One time also when I had a fever and was wrapped in a blanket, Yanthy walked up to me and gave his sweater. What a helpful and sweet little boy! These are just a few of my treasured moments with my son.
Like Mary, I cherish and keep these moments in my heart. I thank God for this special privilege of being a mom and for the many lessons I learn as I raise my son. Teresa Gumap-as Dumadag (teregmps@yahoo.com)

REFLECTION:
What personal experiences do I keep in my heart? What is God teaching me through them?

Lord, help me to be sensitive to Your voice as You speak through my daily experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive