A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2016

God answers our prayers in His perfect time, in His perfect way - Daily Bible Reflections February 18,2016


PERSISTENCE IN
PRAYER
 
Ask, and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. – Matthew 7:7
 
       The sky was overcast with heavy clouds. I wondered if the clouds were as heavy as the weight in my heart. There were only a handful of people inside the church, but I paid them no heed as I walked right to the front. I glared at the cross as I cried. You said that if I asked, then You will give it to me, I said. I’ve been asking for a long time, but You never gave me anything.
       At the time, I had no money, no job, no replies from the companies I sent my resumés to, and no answer from the God I gave my life to serve. His answer was silence that stretched on for months.
       But the more God kept quiet, the more I kept praying. Sometimes I prayed with faith, other times with doubt and bitter tears, but I never stopped praying. I asked but I also continued to seek for His answer in whatever form it came. I kept knocking on every door of opportunity, until finally, I was led to an open door. Blessings have poured in since.
       So don’t stop asking. Don’t stop seeking for His will. And don’t stop knocking on doors. The answer will come in His perfect time. Karren Renz Seña (karren.s@shepherdsvoice.com.ph)
 
Reflection: God answers our prayers in His perfect time, in His perfect way.
 
Father God, in all things, in all circumstances, may I always continue to seek and understand Your will, not mine. Amen.
 
Blessed John of Fiesole, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive