A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

“Although the life of a person is in a land full of thorns and weeds, there is always a space in which the good seed can grow. You have to trust God.” - Daily Bible Reflections February 17,2016


YOUR
CIRCUMSTANCES
 
Because at the preaching of Jonah they repented, and there is something greater than Jonah here.” – Luke 11:32
 
       Because I’m used to “Filipino time,” I always cut it close when I go to work. Unfortunately, my new job requires me to clock in a few minutes before my time so that I can replace a workmate on time. It gives the person I work with a chance to have her own break.
       So it wasn’t surprising when my manager called me aside and asked me to come in earlier. From that time on, I’ve tried to do so, even if it meant foregoing breakfast and my other usual preparations. That experience taught me to value being on time more seriously, which is a sign of respect for people here in New Zealand.
    The chance for conversion comes to us through the people and circumstances of our everyday life. The question is, will we heed God’s instrument, or do we wait for a “bigger” or more painful messenger?
       Listen through your circumstances. It might be asking you to change something about your ways. Joyce Sosoban-Roa (jsosoban@gmail.com)
 
Pope Francis Says: “Although the life of a person is in a land full of thorns and weeds, there is always a space in which the good seed can grow. You have to trust God.”
 
Dearest Jesus, soften my heart and enable me to change when You tell me so. Amen.
 
Seven Founders of the Order of Servites, pray for us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive