A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Friday, April 24, 2015

“If angels could be jealous of men, they would be so for one reason: Holy Communion.” (St. Maximilian Kolbe) - Daily Bible Reflections April 24,2015

STAY CONNECTED
 
“Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me and I in him.” – John 6:56
 
       The nature of my work and ministry in our community requires me to be online all the time. This is why I “love” my mobile phone. Aside from calls and texts, it allows me to organize my schedule, present our company’s mobile applications, check my e-mails, keep in touch with my contacts, and be updated with current events. I also use my phone as a GPS device, Bible, voice recorder for interviews, camera and a lot more. The mobile phone is one powerful device that I need.
       One day, I had a business trip abroad. I realized that my phone had no roaming partner. So I didn’t have any signal! This meant that I couldn’t use any feature of the phone that required online connection. That meant no calls, texts, email, online calendar, social network, GPS, etc. My once powerful phone was reduced to a simple camera.
       It’s the same scenario with our Christian life. We need to stay connected to Jesus so we can accomplish the mission that He has given us. One way of remaining with Him is to take His Body and Blood as often as possible.
       Truly, without Jesus, we are ordinary. But with Jesus, we are extraordinary! Alvin Fabella (alvinfabella@yahoo.com)
 
Reflection: “If angels could be jealous of men, they would be so for one reason: Holy Communion.” (St. Maximilian Kolbe)
 
Lord, I thank You for Your Body and Blood. By its grace I am able to overcome what is impossible for my strength alone. Amen.
 
St. Fidelis of Sigmaringen, priest and martyr, pray for us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive