A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Are there people who are persecuting you? Don’t worry for God is with you - Daily Bible Reflections November 17,2013

ALMIGHTY ALLY

 
“Before all this happens, however, they will seize and persecute you…” – Luke 21:12
 
When I was still working, I was never an aggressive person when it came to my career. I just did my work to the very best of my ability. When I got appreciated and promoted,thanks be to God! When I wasn’t, it was alright.
       You could say that it was my superiors who drew my career path. They believed in me, and appreciated and acknowledged my efforts. I went up the ranks without reallyaiming for it. I was never threatened when there were new incoming officers. Competition was never in my mind. I just enjoyed my job and worked my heart out.
       But even if I only desired what was good for everyone, there were still some coworkers who didn’t like me and eventually persecuted me. They interpreted my intentions negatively, they questioned my capabilities, and they looked down on my accomplishments. Yes, I got hurt, but, with God’s grace, I remained loving and kind to them. As our Lord promised, though everyone may hate us, with Him we shall not perish. We just have to stand firm and we will win in life, because we have an Almighty Ally who shall always stand for us! Sol Saura (sol_saura@yahoo.com)
 
Reflection: Are there people who are persecuting you? Don’t worry for God is with you.
 
Lord, thank You for we know that You are always with us. You will never leave us or abandon us.
 
St. Elizabeth of Hungary, religious, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive