A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Daily Bible Reflections- January 26, 2012


Memorial of Sts. Timothy and Titus, bishops
 
The Most Important
 
“I am grateful to God, whom I worship with a clear conscience”– 2 Timothy 1: 3
 
Many moons ago, I was in second year high school in St. Agnes Academy, a Benedictine school in Legaspi City, Albay, Region V. Part of the school work for our religion class was to rate from one to 10 what was important to us. Among the choices were health, success and others. I chose a clear conscience as number one.
That’s still valid today. When I sin, my life seems dark, heavy and directionless. My conscience, which to me is God’s voice, reminds me to confess so that I will have inner peace again — and feel light and focused.
I thank God for this realization that I can only worship Him fully and listen to His voice leading me if my conscience is clear. My choice then and now is still the most important.  Grace Relucio Princesa (grprincesa@yahoo. com)
 
REFLECTION:
What is number one or the most important in your life?
 
Thank You, Lord, for letting me realize that having a clear conscience or being sinless is one of the most important decisions that I should make daily.
 
Sts. Timothy and Titus, bishops, pray for us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive