A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

QUICK HARVEST FORMULA

Let me say this much: he who sows sparingly will reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will reap bountifully. – 2 Corinthians 9:6

He was my real estate client and became a friend. I bumped into him in one of the shopping malls and he asked if I could visit him to ask for advice. It was the Christmas season and our calendar was full and our meeting schedule somehow could not fit. But a few days before Christmas, I gave him a call and he told me about his financial problems. He wanted to give his employees bonuses but his cash position was tight. He requested for a personal loan.
My husband and I prayed for discernment. I called him back to say that we were willing to loan him money and we had peace with our decision.
Not more than five minutes after I called my friend, the phone rang and the lady on the other line told me that I could pick up a commissions check the next day. This receivable had been overdue for more than two years and had been troublesome for me.
God’s timing was impeccable! When I planted a good deed, the harvest came immediately.Donna España (donna.espana@yahoo.com)
15
REFLECTION:
Do you want to be rich? Give and share. Be generous.

Lord, thank You for teaching me how to give generously because I know that You will replenish with much more what I give and share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive