A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Daily Bible Reflections

June 22, 2011
GREATNESS, ARE YOU EXPECTING IT NOW?

But Abram said, “O Sovereign Lord, how can I know that I will gain possession of it? “ – Genesis 15:8

Back in the year 2000, when my girlfriend was frustrated with me in my failure to get two points (a sales requirement in a multilevel marketing company) I remember telling her, “Me? I’m always on the verge of greatness.” Strangely, that would calm her down.
While I said those words, I didn’t realize how powerful they were.
After six years in a company where I reached senior assistant manager, I got an early retirement and started anew as a manager elsewhere. Two years later, I left that second company and successfully worked for myself as an Internet marketer.
We will be known by the results or fruits of our lives, the Gospel says. And one way we can make sure that the fruits will be a great harvest is to change the words we use to describe ourselves.
I used to describe myself as on the “edge” of greatness. Now I say that my life is one marvelous miracle to another.
Now proclaim it for yourself: “I live a marvelous life!” Jomar Hilario (jomar.hilario@gmail.com)
22
REFLECTION:
How do you describe your future?

Lord, help me understand that Your plan for me is a marvelous life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive