A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Where is God leading you? - Daily Bible Reflections November 8, 2015

JUMP IN FAITH!
 
‘The jar of flour shall not go empty, nor the jug of oil run dry, until the day when the Lord sends rain upon the earth.’ – 1 Kings 17:14
 
       I resigned from my stable job in advertising to focus on building my dream — to be a full-time crafter.
       When God planted this desire in my heart, I asked myself, “How the heck am I going to survive without a regular income?”
       For more than a year, I prayed for direction every day, and as I prayed, my passion for crafting grew. So I asked God, “What do you want me to do?” He answered with a smile on His face, “Pia, whatever it is that you decide to do, do everything for Me and with Me, and everything will fall into place.”
       My fear was replaced with peace and excitement. I knew I had to take a leap of faith. So, after more than a year of thinking and praying, I submitted my resignation letter. As promised, God made everything fall into place.
       Big and small freelance writing projects lined up like ants, enough to sustain me for the rest of the year. I now have more time to do arts and crafts, bringing me a step closer to opening my dream craft store. My God provides for my every need.
       Open your heart to God. Share your dreams with Him, because His will for you is to be happy more than words can express. Pia Angelica Suiza (piasuiza@yahoo.com)
 
REFLECTION: Where is God leading you?
 
Jesus, my Provider, You make all things new in Your perfect time. Grant me the humility and patience to listen to Your voice each and every day. Amen.
 
Blessed John Duns Scotus, pray for us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive