A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Beware and never let your guards down - Daily Bible Reflections November 12,2015


HIS TRUE PRESENCE
 
“The coming of the kingdom of God cannot be observed... the kingdom of God is among you.” – Luke 17:20-21
 
       In the early days of my conversion, I was always invited by different religious sects to attend their Bible studies and prayer meetings. They quoted passages in the Bible just to convince me to leave my religion and join theirs.
       There were life-changing testimonies from former Catholics who converted when they felt Jesus was more “present” in that specific religious denomination. But every time I asked them about Mary as the Mother of God and the Holy Eucharist as the true presence of Christ, they couldn’t give me concrete answers.
       Finally, after so many groups had tried to convince me about their “true” religion, it was God Himself who manifested His presence to me. I attended daily Mass during my lunch breaks and the first of those daily Masses happened on December 8, the feast of the Immaculate Conception. What further proof did I need to show the people on the real presence of God?
       From then on, my life changed. To this day, I continue to receive Jesus daily in the Holy Eucharist, where God’s presence is truly magnified. Monty Mendigoria (montymendigoria@yahoo.com)
 
Reflection: Beware and never let your guards down. There will be voices of deception to make us believe that they were sent to bring salvation. Let Jesus reveal Himself and let Him manifest in your life.
 
My Lord, let Your almighty power come like a flash of lightning and let the world see Your greatness in every corner of the Earth.
 
St. Josaphat, bishop and martyr, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive