A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Friday, November 27, 2015

After all is said and done, the Word of God will continue to live on. It remains forever - Daily Bible Reflections November 27,2015


EVEN THOUGH TIMES
HAVE CHANGED
 
“Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away.” – Luke 21:33
 
       I’ve loved reading Bible stories ever since I was a small girl. The colored pictures amused me. In my early twenties, I copied on index cards Bible phrases that spoke to me in particular moments in my life. Three decades later, the same words continue to speak to me, revealing different messages as circumstances changed over time.
       I have lived to see three generations before me – my great grandparents, my grandparents and my parents. My children were born when my grandparents were still alive and strong. All these generations have heard the Word of God, and the future generations will all hear the same Word of God.
       In much the same way, the world we live in has gone through war and peace, through destruction and rehabilitation. People, famous and not, have come and gone. We’ve had our share of triumphs and defeats, of joys and sorrows. But His Word has remained the same. It urges us on. It showers us with hope. It lifts up our spirits. And it transforms us day by day. Bella Estrella (blestrella@gmail.com)
 
Reflection: After all is said and done, the Word of God will continue to live on. It remains forever.
 
Thank You, Lord, for molding us through Your Word that never changes. Steadfast indeed is Your love, and we can never live without it.
 
St. Francesco Antonio Fasani, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive