A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2015

God wants you to ride His van of hope. Hop in! - Daily Bible Reflections November 14,2015

THE WHITE VAN
 
“Will not God then secure the rights of his chosen ones who call out to him day and night?” – Luke 18:7
 
       I had only two hours to commute from Mandaluyong to Cubao, and back. That shouldn’t have been a problem, since the distance was only around 12 kilometers in total. But I was going to do so on a Friday during the Christmas rush, and “traffic jam” was an understatement.
       I hired a taxi to take me to Cubao so I was able to get there in time. The problem was getting back to Mandaluyong.
       So there I was, pleading to God to let me make it back in time. Tough luck, I thought to myself.
       Then, as I was about to walk to the bus stop, a white van appeared in front of me. The windows opened, and I heard a man shout from the inside, “Hop in!” To my surprise, I saw that the man was Bo Sanchez. His wife, Marowe, was with him in the van and there was plenty of room for me!
       “Thank You, Lord!” My heart was full of joy and praise as I stepped inside the van. I learned that the kind couple were heading the same way, and that they could drop me off as close as possible to where I needed to be. I sat back, shared lots of stories, and thanked them for being my angels when I got down.
    God truly answers when we call on Him! Migs Ramirez (migsramirez.seminars@gmail.com)
 
Reflection: God wants you to ride His van of hope. Hop in!
 
Lord, thank You for meeting my needs at the perfect time. Teach me to trust in You and never grow weary of relying on You. Amen.
 
St. Dyfrig, bishop, pray for us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive