A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Do you blame God for the failures of other people? Or do you conclude the story that hasn’t even ended? - Daily Bible Reflections May 31, 2015

THAT ONE WHO
NEVER DID
 
“This is why you must now know, and fix in your heart, that the Lord is God in the heavens above and on earth below, and that there is no other.” –Deuteronomy 4:39
 
       There are times when I forget God’s role and value in my life. Easily, I get distracted by things that life offers. It’s very convenient to put other things and people over God — to seemingly love them more and put more effort in my relationships with them.
        The other day, my friend disappointed me. I reflected that despite the regard I have for other people, they’ll inevitably fail me. In my life, all the people that I care about seemed to have failed me at one time or another. Yes, even those who love me the most, like members of my family, my “bestest” friends and my significant other.
       When I tried to recall if God had ever failed me, I couldn’t pinpoint a single time. Yes, there were times when it felt like things were going bad, but that was because the story hadn’t ended yet. In surprising and much more beautiful ways, God would unravel the best part of the story that I hadn’t seen coming. In many ways, He would always show His marvel and greatness.
   Truly, there is no other that can rival Him. Angel Directo (jeldirecto@gmail.com)
 
Reflection: Do you blame God for the failures of other people? Or do you conclude the story that hasn’t even ended?
 

Heavenly Father, when I put other people before You, remind me of Your unfailing love and that You should be first in everything.
 
St. Mechtildis, pray for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive