A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

God speaks to us in a myriad of ways. The question is, are we listening? - Daily Bible Reflections May 13,2015

Feast of Our Lady of Fatima
 
ARE YOU LISTENING?
 
“I have much more to tell you, but you cannot bear them now.” – John 16:12
 
       It was my very first prayer meeting. I saw people singing and dancing with raised hands and I thought they were weird. I wanted to sneak out but suddenly, everything became quiet. Then I heard someone mumble some mumbo-jumbo. And then someone else spoke out with the words, “ I have so many things to tell you because I love you,” and he stopped.
       I told myself, “Why doesn’t he not just say what he wants to say? Why announce it? Who is he? And what was that mumbo-jumbo I heard? These people are weird!”
       After months of being “forced” to attend the prayer meeting, I found myself acting “weird,” too. Slowly I understood that, indeed, God has many things to say, and I only have to listen that I may know the truth. God is the God of truth. Chelle Crisanto (ellehcmaria@yahoo.com)
 
Reflection: God speaks to us in a myriad of ways. The question is, are we listening?
 
Speak, Lord, and I will listen. Let me hear Your words that I may know what is the truth.
 
Our Lady of Fatima, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive