A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Is God sending you a message today through a person or a situation? Listen and harden not your heart - Daily Bible Reflections January 15,2015


LISTEN
 
“Oh, that today you would hear his voice, harden not your hearts...” – Hebrews 3:7-8
 
       “Leave three hours before your flight.” This was my mom’s reminder, but I thought three hours were too much.
       As a TV host, I fly regularly for my travel show. I’ve never been late anyway, so what’s so special about this flight?
       An hour and a half before my flight, I found a cab like I normally do. I was relaxed. It was the wee hours of the morning so there shouldn’t be any traffic congestion. But in the middle of the trip, I felt the cab slow down to a halt. Was there an accident or road construction? I couldn’t tell.
       I asked the driver to find another way to get me to the airport. He did as best as he could. I prayed. I texted my parents and they prayed harder. With my head throbbing and my chest palpitating, I arrived at the airport 30 minutes before the flight.
       I ran to the check-in area. When the ground stewardess learned I was late, she panicked as well and ran. She found a way and got me through.
       It was a miracle!
       All this hassle and unnecessary stress could’ve been avoided if I had just listened to God’s warning sent through my mom: Leave three hours before your flight.Carlo Lorenzo (carloflorenzo@yahoo.com)
 
Reflection: Is God sending you a message today through a person or a situation? Listen and harden not your heart.
 
Holy Spirit, let us hear Your voice and help us to act on it.
 
St. Paul the Hermit, pray for us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive