A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Friday, January 30, 2015

God has a purpose for everything that happens in our lives - Daily Bible Reflections January 30,3015



LUPANG ARENDA

You need endurance to do the will of God and receive what He has promised. – Hebrews 10:36

       “When will this end?!”I complained as I got up from a fall that submerged me in floodwaters. My things were all wet and floating. This was part of the sufferings we endured living in L.A., or Lupang Arenda, in Taytay, Rizal. Flashfloods caused us to evacuate to a three-story Korean school nearby, where the inadequate facilities and the crowded situation didn’t provide much relief. Transportation was scarce so I had to walk to a nearby barangay to get a ride to work.
       During those trying times, I couldn’t help but ask God how much longer I would have to endure such difficulties in life.
       But God is faithful. L.A. is presently undergoing a lot of road work and development to solve the flooding issues in the area. Despite all my hardships, I realized God’s purpose in making me live here. He uses me in L.A. to proclaim His Word and to propagate the Holy Rosary in honor of Mary. I initiated the Block Rosary Crusade where Mama Mary’s statue visits every household. Aside from teaching others to pray, we conduct Bible studies and share how Jesus works in our lives.
       By the time you read this, we will already have our weekly prayer meeting, called The Feast, in L.A. by His grace. Beth Corral

Reflection: God has a purpose for everything that happens in our lives.

I am ready, Lord, to do Your will!

St. Hyacintha of Mariscotti, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive