A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Why is it so difficult for you to trust in God’s promises? - Daily Bible Reflections October 29,2013


MY GOD, MY BOSS

 
But if we hope for what we do not see, we wait with endurance. – Romans 8:25
 
I am a singer. The year 2001 was when God revealed strongly His desire for me to use my talent in a massive way. In 2002, I started singing background vocals for “Asia’s Nightingale” Lani Misalucha, and soon after, for “The Concert King” Martin Nievera and “Asia’s Songbird” Regine Velasquez. I now remain a freelance session singer.
       Freelance work is never easy as it tests one’s patience and perseverance big-time. Often, I’ve waited for projects to happen without knowing that they had already been cancelled. Yet, even more frequently, projects that I never even knew were being conceived come my way. There are the sudden free trips to the US, the Middle East and Asia — where I get to sing and earn at the same time!
       It all happens while I just maintain a hopeful disposition believing that my God, who is my Boss, has my entire career planned well for me. Eugene Cailao (eugenecailao@gmail.com)
 
Reflection: Why is it so difficult for you to trust in God’s promises?
 
Father, You are my Creator and God. Allow me to believe and hold on to Your words. You have the best in store for me.
 
St. Narcissus of Jerusalem, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive