A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Where our sins increase, His grace increases all the more - Daily Bible Reflections October 24,2013


HAVE FUN BUT SIN NO MORE

 
But now that you have been freed from sin... – Romans 6:22
 
As a teacher, I have observed that most students during class are shy to actively participate in recitation and even in school presentations.
       I would ask them why and they would reply, “Nahihiya po ako” (I am shy).
      Every time I would hear this, I remember the saying of one Dominican priest when I was still in college at the University of Sto. Tomas.
       He would always say to Thomasians who were shy, “Kasalanan lang ang nakakahiya” (Only sin is shameful).
    Those words give me a sense of relief regarding my faults and weaknesses — that God is indeed merciful and forgiving.
       It serves as a gentle reminder that in everything I do, as long as it is not a sin and it brings more glory to God, then all the more I should do it.
       Friends, since God has prevailed over sin and death, let us run and have fun... but sin no more. JC Libiran (jclibiran@ymail.com)
 
Reflection: Where our sins increase, His grace increases all the more.
 
Lord Jesus, because of You I am free to run and have fun.
 
St. Anthony Mary Claret, bishop, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive