A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Daily Bible Reflections - March 24,2013


Palm Sunday
 
IT IS FINISHED
 
When He had said this He breathed His last. – Luke 23:46
I use a planner. There I list everything I need to do. And whenever I finish something, it feels good to check it as done.
On the Cross, it was as if Jesus took a big pen and drew a huge check over all the things God had called Him to do when He said, “It is finished.”
Three words that marked the end of the greatest act of injustice. At the same time, three words that signaled the completion of the greatest act of love.
In other words, mission accomplished.
Jesus completed His mission, and we can, too. Believe it or not, God has the same fantastic purpose for our life! So, I encourage you today to seek that purpose and strive to fulfill it. Find ways to do what you were made to do and work towards fulfilling that call every day.
In doing these, you will see how God can use you and bless your life.
Friend, let’s carry out our mission. So that at the end, when we come home to heaven, we can proudly say, in all victory, “Father, mission accomplished. It is finished.” Mike Viñas (mikemichaelfcv@yahoo.com)
 
Reflection: What is God’s amazing blueprint for your life?
 
Father, reveal to me my marching orders and empower me to step into my destiny every day.
 
St. Catherine of Genoa, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive