A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Daily Bible Reflections - March 14,2013


HIS OWN WITNESS
 
These works that I perform testify on my behalf. – John 5:36
 
I needed an architect for a construction job at home and my friend recommended his pal. “He’ll do a good job because he owes me a lot. He’ll be ashamed to foul up the job,” he said. Although I had two other choices, it was my friend’s assurance that made me choose his architect.
Unfortunately, his friend did a bad job. He used the wrong pipe size. His men were not well supervised and wasted time and materials. Worst of all, he overcharged. And to think he knew that I was paying him with borrowed money, which at the time I didn’t know how to pay up!
Yes, it’s what we do that speaks of us, more than what other people say about us.
In the Gospel, Jesus tried to explain that what John and other people said about Him are already worthwhile testimonies. Yet, He continued, “I do not accept testimony from a human being.... But I have testimony greater than John’s. The works that the Father gave me to accomplish, these works that I perform testify on my behalf that the Father has sent me” (John 5:34, 36).
Jesus is not just “a friend’s recommendation.” He is everything that people say He is and more. If we open our hearts and our minds to what He does, we will know He is for real. Cristy Galang (cristy_cc@yahoo.com)
 
Reflection: Do you experience how Jesus is moving in your life?
 
Jesus, I want to experience You more and more. St. Maximillian, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive