A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Daily Bible Reflections - March 12,2013


HIS PROVISION
 
Fruit trees of every kind shall grow; their leaves shall not fade, nor their fruit fail. For they shall be watered by the flow from the sanctuary. – Ezekiel 47:12
 
It was another dry season. Almost seven months of job hunting for me. Over 180 applications sent. No offers, no job.
But having been soaked in God’s goodness, this time around my family and I were not afraid. We had confidence that the Lord would provide for us, just like the tree planted near a river in today’s reading.
We continued to enjoy the life the Lord had given us despite my lack of employment. Instead of focusing on the problem, we focused on His promise. We took a vacation at a beach in Batangas, enjoying the money that was pouring in through our stock market placements.
On another day, a man offered to buy our property even if we were not selling it. We profited over P1 million from that.
During this dry season, we were also able to upgrade our car. We took a tour of northern Luzon and enjoyed many scenic places like the Bangui Windmills, Pagudpud Beach, the Callao Cave in Cagayan and the Rice Terraces in Benguet.
Our God supplied our every need according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). And before long, I got a job. A much better one, too! Danny Tariman (dtariman.loj@gmail.com)
 
Reflection: Are you in a dry season? It is just a season; it will pass!
 
Lord, forgive me for focusing on my problems instead of Your promises. I claim Your promise now, and I thank You in advance for my answered prayer.
 
Blessed Angela Salawa, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive