A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Daily Bible Reflections - March 18, 2013

A LOVE LIKE NO OTHER
 
“Eternal God, you know what is hidden and are aware of all things before they come to be...” – Daniel 13:42
 
I intercepted our priest right after the Mass at our office. I had been burdened with a sin I had committed and wanted to confess it immediately. We sat on two chairs in the garage and I sheepishly began my confession, “Father, it’s the same sin I confessed last time.”
Because this priest had been my spiritual adviser and had been hearing my confessions for some time, he knew me quite well. So I was surprised when he said, “I don’t remember what your sin is and I’m not allowed to remember it.”
I was floored by his compassion. It made me reflect that if a priest, a human being, can be this gracious when it comes to my sins, how much more my Merciful Savior?
God knows all things. He sees what was, what is and what will be. He knows our thoughts from afar. Even before a word is on our lips, He knows it completely. And even though He knows that we will sin, He still offers His love to us unconditionally. And He gives a fresh supply of His
mercy every morning.
My puny, rational mind cannot comprehend a love like this. But I realize that I need not understand totally to accept God’s love completely. Rissa Singson-Kawpeng (justbreatherissa@gmail.com)
 
Reflection: Love covers a multitude of sins. (1 Peter 4:8)
 
Lord, I receive the fullness of Your love and mercy today.
 
St. Cyril of Jerusalem, bishop and doctor of the Church, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive