A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

God Whispers - August 12, 2012

What’s the difference between a pen that costs P2,000 and one that costs P20,000? The difference is the manufacturer. The manufacturer sets the price. The manufacturer determines the value. The manufacturer defines the worth. I’ve got news for you: I am your Manufacturer. 
Creator,
God
 
P.S. You are worth all the stars and galaxies combined together, because you’re more beautiful than this entire universe. You are worth every drop of My blood, because I gave My life for you on the Cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive