A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

Daily Bible Reflections - August 5, 2012


AIM TO LOOK LIKE JESUS
 
You must put on the new self, which is created in God’s likeness and reveals itself in the true life that is upright and holy. – Ephesians 4:24
 
I always look forward to “haircut day” with my eight-year-old son, Jac. It’s always a good time for us to have our father-son bonding. We’re able to discuss about his school, new friends and his ambitions on the way to the barber. We continue to talk about cartoons and video games while having our hair cut at the same time. Then we plan out other activities when we are on our way back home.
But aside from these, what makes me happy is when people noticed our similar haircut. Jac and I do not have similar facial features because he looks more like his mother and grandfather. So when people say that we look alike even if it’s only our haircut, I just cannot help but smile.
God is also happy when we slowly start to look like Jesus. Our life may not project Christ-like traits in all aspects but we should continue to strive to be like Him. Like any father, He longs to have children who have the same traits as Him. Alvin Fabella (alvinfabella@yahoo.com)
5
REFLECTION:
Keep Jesus’ company and you’ll soon look like Him.
 
Lord, please send me the Holy Spirit to guide me in all my actions so that I may be like Christ in everything I do.
 
St. Addal, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive