A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Daily Bible Reflections- December 23, 2011

GIVING JESUS

Her neighbors and relatives heard that the Lord had shown His great mercy to her, and they rejoiced with her. – Luke 1:58

Just before I wrote this reflection, I called my family back in Manila. They were busy buying gifts to give this Christmas.
Maybe by the time you read this, you may have completed your shopping. Maybe you are now busy wrapping or even ready to give away the gifts.
Giving and receiving gifts makes Christmas fun but we sometimes forget the real reason for the celebration. As I read the Gospel today, the Spirit spoke to my heart . “Why don’t you give Jesus this Christmas? Share Him, speak of Him.”
As you give that beautifully wrapped gift, share your experiences too with the Lord. Tell them how the Lord healed you or how He protected you. Tell them how the Lord provided for your needs. Tell them how the Lord transformed you. I know that as they hear how the Lord has shown you His love, they will rejoice with you, in the same manner as the neighbors and relatives of Elizabeth did in today’s Gospel.
Who knows? Their Christmas may become more meaningful this year because of your sharing. Danny Tariman (danny@dtariman.com)
23
REFLECTION:
Have you shared Jesus to your neighbors and relatives?

Lord, forgive me for being hesitant in sharing Your name and Your love. I pray that I may make a difference this Christmas by sharing You with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive