A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Daily Bible Reflections- December 22, 2011

BERRY

“His mercy is from age to age to those who fear him.” – Luke 1: 50

An office mate emailed us a picture of four cute shitzu puppies for sale. My wife, Ambec, wanted to get one right away. But I was hesitant. I knew what it took to take care of a pet — time, effort and money. It was like having a baby.
I gave in under the condition that my wife and our helper would take care of it and it would cause no trouble to us. I can still remember claiming Berry from the van that delivered her. She was so tiny and helpless but she captured our hearts from day one.
Guess what? Almost everything that I was worried about came true. Were there any tangible benefits from having Berry? None. In my financial books, she came out as an expense. But we love her and she brings us joy. This is not logical.
I guess this is the best way I can explain God’s mercy and love for us. He loves me many, many more times compared to my love for Berry. Jesus died for me and took away all my sins. He continues to heal me and provide for me. When I felt like giving up on life, He raises me up. I can never repay Him. His mercy is illogical but this is His desire. Praise God! Ariel Driz (adriz77@yahoo.com)
22
REFLECTION:
It’s three days before Christmas. Have you thanked the Lord lately for His mercy and love?

Lord Jesus, thank You for Your everlasting mercy and love. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive