A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Daily Bible Reflections - June 19,2013


NO SECRETS

 
“And your Father who sees in secret will repay you.” – Matthew 6:4
 
My friend shared with me that he has been donating to a home for the elderly anonymously. For many years, he was able to keep his good deed a secret. He said he wanted to remain unknown as a reminder to be humble and that whatever he is able to give comes from the Lord.
       I admire my friend for his silent generosity and I believe God is blessing him with even more opportunities to give.     
       There may be many good works we do that others will never know about. That’s OK because nothing good ever escapes God. He sees every single act of kindness, hears every prayer uttered and feels every heart beating out of love. And His is the only acknowledgment and attention we need.
       We can never hide anything from God, especially the good we do. He knows all about it and has already set aside a prize for us in heaven. Try as we might, our secret is no secret after all. Dina Pecaña (dpecana@yahoo.com)
 
Reflection: Keep your deeds of mercy secret but shout God’s goodness from the housetops.
 
You know everything about me, Lord, and there is nothing I can hide from You. Grant me the grace to humbly surrender everything in my life to You.
 
St. Romuald, abbot, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive