A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Daily Bible Reflections - December 27,2012


Feast of St. John, Apostle
GOOD NEWS
 
What we have seen and heard we announce to you also, so that you will join with us in the fellowship that we have with the Father and with his Son Jesus Christ. – 1 John 1:3
 
Three months after our wedding, my wife told me that she’s pregnant with our first child. I was overwhelmed with joy! I was very excited to tell my parents, my friends, my coworkers and the whole world.
I wanted to announce it to everybody. I couldn’t contain it. I felt that I would burst if I kept it to myself.
When the disciples knew about the resurrection of Jesus, they couldn’t contain it. The prophecies became true! They had to announce it to all their relatives, friends, their co-disciples and the whole world. Good News, that’s what Jesus is. We have to do our part in telling others about Him.
It’s not enough that we know Him. We have to share Him, too. Kirby Llaban (kirbyllaban@gmail.com)
27
REFLECTION:
When was the last time you told others about Jesus?                                       
 
Lord, lead me to tell others about You today. Give me the strength and boldness to share the great things You have done in my life. Amen.
 
St. John the Apostle, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive