A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Trust in the Lord, for if He gave us His only Son, He will also give us everything else - Daily Bible Reflections September 8,2015


Feast of the Nativity of the Blessed
Virgin Mary
 
ANGELS OF MEDICINE
 
All things work for good for those who love God. – Romans 8:28
 
       There I was, flat on my back on the sidewalk in Hoboken, New Jersey with strangers hovering around me. I managed to get up but was aching all over with my knees skinned and bloodied.
       I decided to call off our pastoral visit to the Trenton District of Bukas Loob sa Diyos (BLD) the following day. But my husband, Raul, would not hear of it and insisted that we proceed.
       So we went to Trenton as scheduled, ready to give an exhortation to the community. I tried to appear normal but I was actually in pain. To love the Lord means to serve Him regardless of our circumstances, believing in His promise that “all things work for good for those who love God” (Romans 8:28).
       Before our corporate worship started, we were invited to dinner by BLD leaders, Divi and Jackie, together with Ricky and Rizza. The former couple turned out to be pain management doctors while the latter were both nurses. The Lord sent me a complete medical team that evening who not only attended to me but also provided all the medical supplies I needed. Indeed, we serve a faithful God. Mari Sison-Garcia (mari_sison_garcia@yahoo.com)
 
Reflection: Trust in the Lord, for if He gave us His only Son, He will also give us everything else.
 
Lord, give us the grace to keep believing in You. Mama Mary, whose birthday we celebrate today, pray for us!
 
St. Adrian, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive