A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Are you saying “yes” to Jesus today? In what way? - Daily Bible Reflections June 9,2015

SAYING YES
 
The Amen from us also goes through him to God for glory. – 2 Corinthians 1:20
 
       I was a full-time lay Catholic worker for 10 years. I lived in the center of the Charismatic organization that I was involved in. It was not an easy decision to make, even if I said “yes” when one of the elders asked me.
       When I think of all that I went through in those 10 years, what comes out from my deepest being is a deep breath and thanksgiving to the Lord for His goodness and His faithfulness.
       Those years were not always happy because I was transplanted from Cebu to Manila. I had to let go of pride too, for I was asked to do things very far from what I was used to, personally or professionally.
       But those years enabled me to draw closer to the Lord and to know His faithfulness, grace and love like no other. I truly thank God for those years. Joy Sosoban-Roa (jsosoban@gmail.com)
 
Reflection: Are you saying “yes” to Jesus today? In what way?
 
Dear Lord, I say “yes” to Your will. I am Your servant.
 
St. Ephrem, deacon and doctor of the Church, pray for us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive