A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

You don’t have to be a full-time missionary to bear witness to God’s Gospel. What do you believe is the ministry that the Lord has given you? - Daily Bible Reflections June 3,2014


OF MISSION AND
 
MINISTRY
 
“Yet I consider life of no importance to me, if only I may finish my course and the ministry that I received from the Lord Jesus, to bear witness to the gospel of God’s grace.” – Acts 20:24
 
       The verse above is one of my favorite Bible verses of all time. It’s actually one of my life verses, and I believe the Lord led me to it when I was still a single missionary serving in Malaysia because He wanted me to see that He has a greater purpose for my life.
       I’m no longer a full-time missionary but I still consider myself one. This time, my ministry is primarily to my family, especially to my kids. The ministry that I have received from the Lord is to be a Proverbs 31:10 wife to my husband, and to raise my children to be individuals after God’s own heart (Acts 13:22).
       God has also blessed me with another ministry — to bear witness to the Gospel through the articles I write, through the blog I own, and through the work I do at Shepherd’s Voice. I only pray that, whatever else He calls me to do in the future, He will still allow me to bring His Good News to others. I pray He does the same for you, too. Tina Santiago-Rodriguez (tina@trulyrichmom.com)
 
Reflection: You don’t have to be a full-time missionary to bear witness to God’s Gospel. What do you believe is the ministry that the Lord has given you?
 
Dearest Lord, show me what You want me to do with my life. May I live out Your calling for me to the best of my ability.
 
Blessed John XXIII, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive