A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2014

What are the miracles or revelations that God has performed in your life? - Daily Bible Reflections May 15,2014


CHOOSE TO BELIEVE
 
“I am telling you now before it happens, so that when it does happen you will believe that I am who I am.” – John 13:19
 
My dad was diagnosed with stage 3 colon cancer. After hearing the news, I thought to myself, “Not again, God.”
       My mom passed away when I was 16, and I couldn’t bear the thought of Dad having a terminal disease.
       Praying as a family was our way of dealing with Dad’s condition. During one of our prayer gatherings, my aunt shared with us that God had given her a vision. She saw a thumb massaging a mass of flesh as the latter slowly disappeared.
       It was comforting to hear that a miracle was taking place, but it was hard to believe. But God was faithful to His promise. After a month of undergoing radiation treatment, the stage 3 mass in Dad’s colon totally disappeared. The doctors were amazed that not a trace of cancer could be found.
       In the Gospel, Jesus prophesied to the disciples so they may believe in Him even more. He didn’t focus on the feeling of betrayal or fear of what is to happen. Instead, He made use of the moment to reveal Himself as a God who is in control of all
situations — past, present and future. God knows exactly how to wow us! Today, He reminds us of His greatness. He calls us to believe. Pia Angelica Suiza (piasuiza@yahoo.com)
 
Reflection: What are the miracles or revelations that God has performed in your life?
 

Lord God, I choose to believe in You today. Give me the humility I need so I may grow in my faith in You day by day. Amen.
 
St. Isidore the farmer, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive