A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Is something bothering you? Meditate on how God has been good to you in the past - Daily Bible Reflections May 20,2014


THE SCENT OF
VICTORY
 
“Let not your hearts be troubled...” – John 14:27
 
       Do you believe that you will receive the blessings of God today?
       It’s true. As I look out the window, I see tall trees swaying in the wind. I can hear the birds chirping and singing beautiful melodies. I can feel the gentle wind brushing against my face. My husband stands beside me. We both look out the window, enjoying the serenity of each other’s love.
       As I write this reflection, some concerns are uppermost in my mind. I’m worried about a very close friend with cancer who is right now struggling for her life. I’m thinking about some family members who need to undertake a major project soon but might not have enough resources to complete it. Matthew, my husband, and I recently made a major decision in our life. It was something we needed to do but the decision opened the door of uncertainty. However, if I think about how the Lord has never abandoned us even in the darkest moments of our lives, why should I think that He will do so now?
       “Let not your hearts be troubled...” Our life is in His hands... I can already smell the scent of victory. Marisa Aguas (jojangaguas@yahoo.com)
 
Reflection: Is something bothering you? Meditate on how God has been good to you in the past. If He was with you then, He is also with you now, and forever.
 
You know what is in my heart and in my mind, Lord Jesus. I entrust all my concerns to You because I know that it will be in better hands.
 
St. Bernardine of Siena, priest, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive