A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Saturday, December 21, 2013

There is no such thing as a bad day. Just bad moments we choose to carry with us all day long - Daily Bible Reflections December 21,2013

DO NOT FEAR — 365 TIMES

 
The sorrows for the appointed feast I will remove from you: they are a burden and a reproach to you. – Zephaniah 3:18
 
The words, “do not be afraid,” appeared 365 times in the Bible. It’s as if God is telling us not to fear each day of the year that comes with a heartbreak, a struggle, failed dreams, unsuccessful plans or loss of money, loved ones, health, etc.
       A long time ago, I had more than 365 days of sorrow. Each day that came would bring me tears and fears of the unknown. And when the night would come, I would laymy head on the pillow with more fear for the darkness and what it would bring. My problem seemed insurmountable, and there seemed to be no rainbow at the end of the storm.
       Today, as I look back on those dark days, I realize that my God was there for me and my family all throughout that time — even on those days when I didn’t want to talk to Him at all. He was faithful even if I was not. And when the time came, He moved slowly, through situations and events, peeling off the hurts and sorrows, and replacing them with joy and gladness.
       Really, we should not be afraid, for He will remove the burdens in our heart. Chelle Crisanto (ellehcmaria@yahoo.com)
 
Reflection: There is no such thing as a bad day. Just bad moments we choose to carry with us all day long. Take a deep breath and let them go. Have faith that everything will be OK. (Author Unknown)
 
Lord, I cast my fears and doubts on Your shoulders and accept Your love. And as I hold Your hand, bravery, strength, trust, love and faith shall flow from You to me. And all these will be my shield.
 
St. Peter Canisius, priest and doctor of the Church, pray for us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive