A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Sunday, December 29, 2013

How is your relationship with the persons in your family right now? - Daily Bible Reflections December 29,2013

Feast of the Holy Family
 
BRAD
 
Kindness to a father will not be forgotten, firmly planted against the debt of your sin. – Sirach 3:14
 
I was not very close to Brad. Being the youngest in a brood of seven, I didn’t find it easy to understand his ways, his words and especially his temper. I was oftentimes thrown off by it so I chose not to speak to him at all. We were so distant and different.
       Ironically, I, of all my brothers and sisters, would spend most time with him. At home or outside traveling, I found myself being in his midst the most, allowing me to experience him in his truest form, imperfections and all.
       October 2009 was when God called Brad to join His army of angels in heaven. My mom and I were by his bedside when he was gone all of a sudden.
       Then I finally understood the reason why things were so with him. Because all along, I totally loved, cared for and honored Brad, my father. Eugene A. Cailao (eugenecailao@gmail.com)
 
Reflection: How is your relationship with the persons in your family right now?
 

Father God, please allow Your Holy Spirit to come upon me that I may honor my parents the way You want me to. Let me establish peace, love and healing with them and my brothers and sisters. May my family be in Your presence all the days of our lives.
 
St. Thomas Becket, bishop and martyr, pray for us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive