A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Monday, December 23, 2013

Are you excited to share with others how God has blessed you? Or do you hesitate? - Daily Bible Reflections December 23,2013


ASAP

 
Her neighbors and relatives heard that the Lord had shown his great mercy toward her, and they rejoiced with her. – Luke 1:58
 
“Do you already have a boyfriend?” My relatives would often ask me whenever they’d see me. They kept asking me that question for many years. They would advise me to find a boyfriend fast, get married and start a family ASAP because I was getting old. They were afraid I would have difficulty conceiving, or worse, I wouldn’t have a child. Actually, even my neighbors, officemates and some of my friends were worried.
       Then, I had my first boyfriend at 31. We got married the following year and, in a couple of months, I got pregnant. My parents, relatives, neighbors, colleagues and friends shared my joy. We praised and thanked God for enabling me to conceive right away even though I was a bit old and had polycystic ovaries. As of this writing, I have just given birth to my second baby, Mateo. His birth brought much joy once more to many, not only to me.
       God has shown me mercy repeatedly and I eagerly share my story at every opportunity, even through a magazine and a TV show. It’s just one way I show my gratitude to God so that others may rejoice when they learn that God shows mercy to those who trust in Him. Teresa Gumap-as Dumadag (teregmps@yahoo.com)
 
Reflection: Are you excited to share with others how God has blessed you? Or do you hesitate?
 
Teach me, Lord, to boldly proclaim the good that You’ve done in my life.
 
St. John of Kanty, priest, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive