A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The Lord’s Word is alive and effective and He is faithful and true in fulfilling His promises - Daily Bible Reflections November 13,2013


LIBERATING HOPE

 
Desire therefore my words; long for them and you will be instructed. – Wisdom 6:11
 
Every New Year’s Eve, I seek God’s message through a word from Scripture, with my mind focused on receiving it as an instruction. This year, I got Lamentations 3:21. I didn’t understand it at the beginning. But not too long after, a serious situation caused me to resign from my real estate company affiliation. I had worked with that company for over a decade and leaving it was not easy.
       But God’s Word from Lamentations rang in my mind. He promised that the “favors of the Lord will not be exhausted, His mercies are not spent; these are renewed each morning, so great is his faithfulness.” Many other messages from Him made me peaceful in my decision. I even felt a sense of liberation and freedom. He placed hopeful joy in my heart through His Word.
       I claimed His promise that “to the faithful, He is faithful.” I know in my heart that when I put my hope and trust in Him, the God of the universe will cause prosperity and abundance to fill my future. Donna España (donna.espana@yahoo.com)
 
Reflection: The Lord’s Word is alive and effective and He is faithful and true in fulfilling His promises.
 
Help me, Lord, to be grateful and glad when Your gracious hand is upon me.
 
St. Frances Xavier Cabrini, virgin, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive