A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

What is God telling you right now? Do not just hear, but listen well! - Daily Bible Reflections September 23,2013


SIMPLE YET PROFOUND

 
“For there is nothing hidden that will not become visible.” — Luke 8:17
 
During some free time at a retreat, I shared with some retreatants something I heard in the news. “When somebody is wounded in an accident or crime, you can use even just a crumpled piece of newspaper or plastic bag to stop the bleeding. Just put it on the wound, hold it and apply pressure,” I said.
       Two weeks later, I saw one of those I was with at the retreat. She had a plaster on her chin and wounds on her fingers.
       She narrated how she was walking on a sidewalk, singing even, when she stumbled. “Blood came out from my chin. Then I remembered what you said so I put my hankie on it and applied pressure. The bleeding lessened. When I arrived home, I saw my flesh was exposed. My nephews accompanied me to the hospital where my wound was sewn,” she related. She was so grateful for that piece of info I shared.
       One simple sharing yet it was a big help to someone in need. Let’s listen well to what we hear no matter how simple it may be. At the moment we need it, the wisdom that may have been hidden from us, God will bring it into the open at the right time. Ma. Luisa De la Cruz (theessence_byluisa@yahoo.com)
 
Reflection: What is God telling you right now? Do not just hear, but listen well!
 
Dearest Lord, remove the blindness of my heart that I may see Your light. Remove my deafness that I may listen to Your voice.
 
St. Padre Pio da Pietrelcina, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive