A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Have childlike faith in God. He wants only the best for His children - Daily Bible Reflections September 30,2013

Feast of St. Jerome, priest and doctor of the Church
 

CHILDLIKE FAITH

 
Whoever receives this child in my name receives me, and whoever receives me receives the one who sent me. For the one who is least among all of you is the one who is the greatest.” – Luke 9:48
 
I decided to serve and stay in the Awesome Kids Ministry for four straight years because of my passion for teaching young kids. I also needed to heal the wounded child in me, so God anointed me to minister to His children.
       Because of my background in guidance counseling and psychology, I thought of first serving in the Counseling Ministry when Bo Sanchez exhorted The Feast attendees in Valle Verde Country Club, Pasig City, to start serving and giving back to God our time, treasures and talents. But I heeded God’s call and joined the Awesome Kids Ministry instead. It was there that I found a spiritual family.
       True enough, I was healed as I served. Through the hugs and kisses I got from the kids I ministered to. Through the unconditional love of my ministry heads and the unwavering friendship of my co-servants because I’ve seen a glimpse of Christ in them.
       To this day, I’ve never ceased to thank God for bringing me to this ministry. Ems Sy Chan (havenofleeanne@yahoo.com)
 
Reflection: Have childlike faith in God. He wants only the best for His children.
 
Father, thank You for always giving me nothing but the best. Thank You for anointing me for something in line with my core gift.
 
 
St. Jerome, priest and doctor of the Church, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive