A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013

The biggest room in the world is the room for improvement. Therefore, never stop growing! - Daily Bible Reflections September 22,2013

ENTRUST AND ENJOY!

 
“The person who is trustworthy in very small matters is also trustworthy in great ones.” – Luke 16:10
 
I believe that whatever you care for and manage well is bound to grow. This is true whether it’s a business, a relationship, a family, a career or even your body.
       I’ve been 40 years old for 309 days and I realize that what others say is true. Life does begin at 40 — especially because I feel as strong as a 17-year-old lad! That’s because I take care of my body with daily exercise and good nutrition.
       The same is true for other things that God has entrusted to me: my family; The Feasts in Manila and Pasig where I am the Feast builder; my Youth Missions, Campus Missions and Radical Men, where I help form future leaders of our community; my friends and relatives; my investments and businesses; and of course, my spiritual life.
       Because I take the time to care for these areas of my life, at the same time entrusting them to the Lord, I also enjoy rewards from these very same things. What’s more, He prospers what I’ve entrusted to Him with more of His blessings. What a great joy to see God blessing the work of my hands!
       Friend, entrust and enjoy! Obet Cabrillas (kpreacherobet@gmail.com)
 
Reflection: The biggest room in the world is the room for improvement. Therefore, never stop growing!
 
Lord, You have entrusted me with much. May I be a faithful steward in managing Your blessings. Amen.
 
St. Lawrence Ruiz and Companions, pray for us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive