A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

Daily Bible Reflections - June 23,2013


GOD’S CHILDREN

 
Through faith you are all children of God in Christ Jesus. – Galatians 3:26
 
With my highly idealistic and romantic nature, I used to see every member of the opposite sex as a potential boyfriend. I met one potential after another and had a relationship with a couple of them when I was close to my ideal marrying age. But both didn’t last. What followed was terrible heartache.
       Then three years ago, I started to actively seek for a future spouse. But before 2010 ended, I got a message that I was to consecrate the following year to God, so I focused on my career instead.
       I got the breakthrough I was praying for, as I managed to write articles for an inspirational magazine almost every month. On some months, two or three of my articles were published in a single issue. The magazine also won a highly-coveted award for the first time.
       Just when my year of consecration was almost over, I met a brother in Christ. This time around, I saw him as a potential friend first, probably because his sister and sister-in- law are my friends. Six months after we first met, I knew he was The One I’ve been patiently waiting for. The Feast brought us together. Ems Sy Chan (havenofleeanne@yahoo.com)
 
Reflection: It is good to see a member of the opposite sex as a brother or sister first rather than a future partner, since we are all united by the blood of Christ.
 
Lord God, bring to my awareness the people You want me to disciple and meet. May I bring them all closer to You.
 
St. John Fisher, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive