A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Daily Bible Reflections - June 12,2013


QUALIFIED!

 
Our qualification comes from God. – 2 Corinthians 3:5
 
As I write this, I have been working at Shepherd’s Voice Publications (SVP) for two weeks. For me, it’s a dream come true! I had always wanted to be a writer, but because I wanted to fulfill my parents’ dream of having a doctor in the family, I took up Physical Therapy in college, supposedly as a pre-med course.
       But God had other plans. My parents became Couples for Christ (CFC) members and I joined Youth for Christ (YFC). I became active in our campus ministry in UP Manila. After graduation, I decided to work fulltime for CFC/YFC. God brought me to mission in different places, including Singapore, Brunei, Malaysia and Timor Leste. It was the best and most blessed 10 years of my life!
       But God showed me that He still has other plans for me. After a long period of discernment, I decided to leave full-time work for CFC. Right after I made my decision, God led me to work in SVP.
       Am I a Communications graduate? No. Did I take up writing courses? No. But I believe my qualification comes from God. His grace is more than enough! Tina Santiago-Rodriguez (teachermamatina@gmail.com)
 
Reflection: Believe that God has the best plan for you. He will make you “qualified” and will equip you with what you need.
 
Lord, thank You for Your grace and for leading me to where I am now. May I always depend on You in all I do, trusting that You know what’s best for me.
 
Blessed Jolenta (Yolanda) of Poland, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive