A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

Daily Bible Reflections - May 26,2013


Solemnity of the Holy Trinity
 

BIRTH PAINS

 
We even boast of our afflictions, knowing that affliction produces endurance, and endurance, proven character, and proven character, hope, and hope does not disappoint... – Romans 5:3-5
 
I heard someone say that the most painful moment of giving birth is usually the one right before the baby is born. But as soon as the child comes out, all the agony and suffering disappear because the mother is suddenly beholding the miracle she’s been awaiting for so long.
       In the same way, I’m experiencing some birth pains right now. I’m in the middle of a long venture and am faced with a lot of difficulty. It’s been an uphill climb and I sometimes feel I’m losing strength. But every now and then God reminds me that His strength is perfect when mine is gone. He also reminds me of how He has seen me through every trial and difficulty in the past — why should He not do the same now?
       I firmly believe that by the time you read this reflection I will be beholding the miracle God has prepared for me. By then, I know it will all be worth it. It’s just a matter of time, patience and endurance. George Tolentino Gabriel (george.svp@gmail.com)
 
Reflection: If you’re in pain right now, find Your strength in Him. Your miracle is coming soon.
 
Lord, give me patience and endurance for the things that seem to take long. I hold fast to Your promise.
 
St. Philip Neri, priest, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive