A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Reflection:“Don’t let your trials blow you down; let them lift you up.” (Woodrow Kroll) - Daily Bible Reflections March 15, 2017


 
KEEP YOUR FOCUS
 
“And they will condemn him to death, and hand him over to the Gentiles to be mocked and scourged and crucified.” – Matthew 20:18, 19
 
         I was on the way to Batangas to pick up my 12-year-old son from his summer youth camp. The highway was almost empty because it was a Sunday and Manny Pacquiao also had a boxing match that morning. The skies were clear, the radio played good music and the scenery was peaceful. It was such a relaxing drive that that I missed my toll exit. I had no choice but to take the next exit a few kilometers away to make a U-turn. I lost time and money because I got too comfortable.
        I changed my attitude as I reentered the highway. This time, I was more alert so I wouldn’t miss the right exit. I arrived at the campsite only a few minutes late.
       It’s the same with our lives. Sometimes, we forget to focus and we get lost when life gets too comfortable.
        If you experience trials and life seems hard, simply be alert and focus on Jesus so you may reach your destination. Jesus also experienced difficulties. He was persecuted, mocked, scourged and crucified. Yet He remained focused on His mission so that we may receive the gift of salvation. Alvin Fabella (alvinfabella@yahoo.com)
 
Reflection:“Don’t let your trials blow you down; let them lift you up.” (Woodrow Kroll)
 
Lord Jesus, thank You for showing me the way. You experienced trials and difficulties to save us.
 
St. Louise de Marillac, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive