A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

As you find Him in your life, declare this with love and surrender, “I will follow You, Lord, wherever You go - Daily Bible Reflections September 28, 2016


LOST BUT FOUND
 
As Jesus and his disciples were proceeding on their journey, someone said to him, “I will follow you wherever you go.” – Luke 9:57
 
       It was time for our family bonding and we went to an old mall in Manila. I was a kid and I remember my mommy saying to me, “Kein, hold my hands so you will not get lost.”
       I whispered a soft yes, which was the same as, “I will follow you wherever you go.”
       We entered an arcade. I was amazed by the flash of lights, loud sounds and video game machines inside. Wow, it was paradise!
       Then the inevitable happened. I let go of my mommy’s hand. And I got lost. I was horrified! I prayed hard as I wiped away my tears.
       Several minutes later, I spotted my daddy who was looking for me together with my mom. I was relieved.
        My parents made the effort to find me. Why? Because their life would not be complete without me and vice versa.
       It’s the same reason why God makes an effort to search for us whenever we are lost in our spiritual life. He will always find us because He wants us to be with Him in heaven.
   Friend, make the effort to find Him, too. Kein Chito (kein.chito@gmail.com)
 
Reflection: As you find Him in your life, declare this with love and surrender, “I will follow You, Lord, wherever You go.”
 
Lord, give me a heart that follows You.
 
St. Wenceslaus, martyr, pray for us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive