A collection of inspirational words, stories, experiences, bible reflections, quotes and more.Get inspired and be Blessed!

Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

“A man is powerful on his knees.” (Corrie ten Boom) Abba Father, forgive me for those times I was too busy to even get down on my knees... - Daily Bible Reflections September 6, 2016


THE SECRET TO DOING
THE IMPOSSIBLE
 
Jesus departed to the mountain to pray and he spent the whole night in prayer to God. – Luke 6:12
 
       Choosing the twelve disciples. Walking on water. Healing those who touched Him. The transfiguration. The crucifixion. What took place before these powerful events? Jesus spent the whole night on the mountain to pray.
       Sometimes when I get so busy, my prayer time is the one that suffers. My priorities get mixed up and I end up forgetting to do the very thing that will give me the ability to do the impossible. Then I remember that Jesus always made time for prayer. The harder the task He had to do, the more time He spent in prayer. Even if He is the Son of God, He always made time to pray to draw strength and power, not from Himself, but from His Father.
       When my daughter was about to take her college entrance exams, she studied well for it. When she was saturated with studying, she prayed and went to Mass every day, trusting in God’s mercy to help her. When the results of the Ateneo exams came out, she was in the top 40 out of the 19,000 applicants, which qualified her for a full scholarship in any course she wanted!
       You may not be able to walk on the water as Jesus did, but you can do what seems impossible if only you spend more time on your knees praying. Ronna Singson-Ledesma (ronna_ledesma@yahoo.com.ph)
 
Reflection: “A man is powerful on his knees.” (Corrie ten Boom) Abba Father, forgive me for those times I was too busy to even get down on my knees...
 
Blessed Claudio Granzotto, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn How To Build A Semi-Passive Income on the Internet that You and Your Family Can Enjoy

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive